Tuesday 30 August 2011

Creative Elements stamp set

"Creative Elements" stamp set makes it on my top 5 favourites from the new catalogue. My inspiration for this card comes from "Mocha Morning Specialty" DSP, it looks devine & I can't wait to get some. I embossed in black every stamped image. I have also used a couple more new products on this card, the Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Perfect Pennants Die & some Champagne Glass Glitter. Colours are Naturals Ivory, Crumb Cake, Basic Black & Soft Suede.

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Nela, how good is this??? I just love it.Hope I can case this? You are so clever.

Jean McKenzie said...

Nela, this card is just sooooo beautiful!!! Love everything about it! Glad you could go to Convention and receive this set - it is on my wish list!!

Patrice said...

Gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on some more of the new goodies.

Anonymous said...

All I will say is WOW !!

Marina

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous Petronela. Can't wait to get my hands on these products... x