Thursday 15 September 2011

Catalogue launch make-n-takes

  Introducing Sydney to "Creative Elements", "Delicate Doilies" & "My Friend" stamp sets. The thanks is from "Kindness Matters" which I love. Other new products are the Textured  Impressions Embossing Folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border & small Oval Punches. The only new in colour I used in the make-n-takes was Wisteria Wonder but I had a lot of samples using the new In Colours & this little 3 x 3 card looks great in them all -see last pic. A total of 76 of these 3 cards were made on the day, which was a lot of fun & enjoyed by all, I'm very blessed to have so many wonderful stamping friends & loyal customers.

Here is a pic of the display board which has a few more samples on it & I will get around to posting some individually but in the meantime if you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me.

3 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I really love that first card - it looks stunning!
Have you just cut out the rectangle impression by hand?

Petronela said...

The frame is cut by hand -just followed the edge of the impression -2 in a set & they were on the top of my wish list, on pg 157 of the new catalogue.

Leigh said...

Wow, look at all the samples you have made Nela. Lovely cards too. Sounds like your time in Sydney was very well spent.