Wednesday 26 October 2011

Stitched Stocking Stamp Set & Stocking Tag Punch baby booties

How clever & easy it is to convert the stocking into baby booties! -credit to clever crafters & someone with a little more mojo & creativity turned them into a hobby horse! check it out here -so cute! I believe a reindeer has also been made & I'm sure there's more....
Here's my take on the Baby Booties on a card.
Ingredients: Stitched Stocking Stamp set & matching Punch, Designer Frame & Perfect Polka Dot embossing folders, Oval original die, non SU! Scallop oval die, White Embossing powder, White Embroidery Thread. Colours are Whisper White & Pretty in Pink.

19 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

Beautiful card. I love how people come up with new ideas for punches

Patrice said...

This is a very sweet card. I too love the various uses for this set and punch!

Lesley said...

nice ... so pretty

Trish and Treasure said...

Cute card!

Carol Carriveau said...

Absolutely precious card!!!

Leigh said...

Aaawwww love this card Nela.

Anonymous said...

That is just tooo cute. Really Beautiful xx

Lorie said...

How did you make the top of the stocking? I love that it is lacy. What a beautiful card!

Petronela said...

Lorie the stocking image is embossed with white powder,"Stitched Stocking Stamp set has 5 stocking images in it & the one i chose for the bootie has a scalloped edge making it look lacy.
x

Anonymous said...

So Sweet!

Lisa H

Unknown said...

This is on one of my Pinterest boards. It's the prettiest baby card EVER! I'm expecting a new grand daughter any day now and this is the card I will CASE!!! Thanks for making my job a LOT easier. xxx

Carole said...

So beautiful. great photo
I pinned it on Pinterst. http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Замечательная и очень нежная работа))) с удовольствием становлюсь постоянным читателем такого прекрасного Блога)))

kmarye said...

So, what brand is the "stitched stocking stamp set"?

kmarye said...

and...the "stocking Tag Punch baby booties"

Ann said...

Absolutely love this card!! Can you tell me how you did the bootie? Please!
Mstgane
Ann

Petronela said...

Hi Ann, the bootie is stamped (embossed in white) punched then cut & adhered lower to shorten. Quite simple but unfortunately the stamp set & matching punch have long retired.

Marcia said...

Could you please tell me how you created the oval circle with the dots around it?

Petronela said...

Hi Marcia,
It's an embossing folder, unfortunately now retired from Stampin' Up!