Friday 20 April 2012

Box Pleated dress in Attic Boutique


 It's time for an updated box pleated dress & Attic Boutique DSP is perfect for just that. I received an email requesting more detailed instructions, a video would be best so I will work on that if not step by step pics over the weekend & post soon. I recently saw on Angela's blog her very clever idea on how to make ribbon buckles & my dress just had to have one, I used smaller punches for my buckle which is a bit more fiddlier but mini glue dots to the rescue keeping it all in place. I made the Jewellery tag longer & the fabulous stamped image is from "Oval All" stamp set, I also used "Creative Elements" for the flourishes & inside the card has 40 die cut in Glimmer Paper (carried over from the summer mini -yay!) with Timeless Type Junior Alphabet sizzlets & mounted on the smallest Framelits Labels Collection die cut out in Pool Party, I used some matching Twine on the tag to tie those colours in.
I have two 40th cards to make this week so back with another soon.



8 comments:

Angela Sargeant said...

Fabulous! (as always). Love it Petronela, great use of the ribbon charm.

Anonymous said...

Wow Petronela, I want to wear that dress! The DSP looks like fabric. Cheers Donna Zammit :)

Louise said...

OMG it is gorgeous Nela xoxo

Angie Brown said...

Hi Nela, The DSP is just perfect for this dress, so pretty and so clever! Hugs Angie

Heidi Williams said...

love it :)

Bluaqua said...

Do you have detailed instructions on how to make the card??

Petronela said...

the next post on the 24th is a video tutorial for the dress x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Petronela! Made your gorgeous card ... with only a picture from Pinterest that a friend had shared with me! Wish I had gone looking for the original designer before I started ... because it would have been so much easier!!!! (grin) Thanks for some wonderful inspiration. Your dress card is featured on my blog!
EnchantINK