Saturday 15 September 2012

Snow Flurry Bigz Die negative snowflake card

 I had to use the negative image after running the Champagne Glimmer Paper through the Bigshot with the new Snow Flurry Bigz Die. I adhered with just snail adhesive the Tulle in Cherry Cobbler under that piece which is then adhered onto Espresso card, the layers of the positive snowflakes are also Espresso with a die cut Tulle Flower in Crumb Cake from Blossom Party Originals Die. I punched a 1" circle in Cherry Cobbler & embossed that in the Lacy Brocade Folder, I used a medium Vintage Faceted Button & added a large pearl on top. I needed more red so I added some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to the tips of the snowflakes. Real pretty IRL, I love it & happy to have opened & played with a few new products.

4 comments:

Angie Brown said...

Pretty Nela,
Love the negative image idea. Am surprised that there are not more comments as I found your card on pinterest :) Enjoy playing with your new order
Hugs Angie xx

Wendy Reed said...

I also love your use of the negative image, it's too lovely to throw away. Love your work. Thanks for sharing
Wendy

Jessica said...

Beautiful and great idea!!

Unknown said...

I think this is so beautiful love how the colors look but I am curious how did you do snowflake without having the other ones cut paper I am learning this new techniques would love to learn?