Sunday 17 February 2013

Dress Up Framelits Wedding Collection

The Dress Up Framelits are so much fun to play with, makes me go back to when I was a little girl playing with paper dolls.
I've used everything Stampin' Up! & all current product. There's to much to write so if you have any questions please leave a comment or email me & I will be happy to provide more information. The one thing I would like to mention is that I cut up the beautiful Lace from the Artisan Embellishment Kit for the daisy Flowers & bodice of the left dress. The freestanding wedding dress I used 2 Paper Doilies, 1 is left whole & folded & the other is cut in 1x 1/2 & 2 x 1/4" & those are added underneath for a full long skirt.







12 comments:

Angie Brown said...

Hi Nella,
Thought I'd pop by and have a look, you have been so creative and everything looks totally gorgeous. Just love what you have done with the dress die!! Hugs Angie xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Nela, this is just devine you clever girl!

Sherry said...

These are gorgeous!

scrapfancy said...

WOW!!! I am just amazed at your group of wedding dresses. You have so out done yourself. I wanted to comment because you did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing.

Teresa said...

Love these! I'm in the process of making shower invitations for my son's fiance and just ordered the dress framelit. I had planned to create just the doily skirt and put it over the dress form so I'm glad to see some variation in the dresses you made. I love Stampin' Up products!

brenda said...

Stunning TYFS

basketjld said...

Just found your page, absolutely wonderful cards and love these dresses, would love to learn how to make them, please. Thanks so much. Janet

basketjld said...

Oh, forgot, are you on Pinterest and/ or Facebook?

Petronela said...

Hi Janet, TYF your lovely comments, I see you found my pinterest board, thankyou for following, send me an email & I will reply regarding making them, i do run classes but guessing your not in OZ?

basketjld said...

Just wondering if you received my email(basketjld@yahoo.com ) Janet, thanks

Daria said...

These have to be the prettiest doily dresses I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing them

maz said...

Hi, do you have a newsletter please?