Sunday 10 February 2013

Tea For Two DSP dream

I finally covered this wooden word dream for Teya that I purchased some time ago with the oh so pretty "Tea For Two Designer Series Paper" (129311).
I painted the wood except the front with an acrylic paint I have in my paint stash called Pink Petal.
I also used to embellish the Ribbon & Buttons from SAB, a Tea Time Trinket (129326), Bitty Butterfly (129406) & Elegant Butterfly (127526) punches, a little thread of Calypso Coral Bakers Twine (125573) & some Basic Rhinestone & Pearl Jewels. It measures over 12" long which is why the m has the polka dot paper on it & the pearls hide the join, same with the d, the join is covered with the ribbon. It needed little added as the paper I chose had lots of interest & colour.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Stunning. It's turned out beautifully. Love how you hid the paper 'breaks'. Bet Teya loves it!

alex said...

I love it <3

Lesley said...

looks gorgeous Petronela