Friday 23 August 2013

Mini Muslin bags

Stampin' Up! have released beautiful mini muslin bags, 8 for $16.95, gorgeous favors can be made using these with a little stamping alone or adding ribbon & embellishments like I did here. The top one is a sample for an upcoming wedding, stamp set is "One in a million". Wheeled in crumb cake ink is "Viola's Lace" with a strip of 1/8" Taffeta Bermuda Bay ribbon & a dyed Flower trim (retired) but I have a couple of packs. The bottom one I made a boo boo stamping but was excited that I did because I will use lighter ink pads as well now, here's why, I washed off the ink & being inpatient couldn't wait for it to dry completely so I stamped on it while it was still damp & the ink looks much darker & will dry that way, more true to colour (you can see the image is darker towards the bottom which was the area was still damp). I used "Chalk Talk" stamp set in Soft Suede & Crisp Cantaloupe & adhered the Ruffled Ribbon along the top stitching this time & added the heart to finish.

No comments: