Friday 16 August 2013

Teya's Party Favours

 I was so sad to see the Fancy Favor die retire but will still be using for party favors. These I made for Teya's birthday, they turned out super cute & I even made cupcake pop tops & they turned out delightful & were so yummy, I baked a basic chocolate cake & added enough Nutella to get the right consistency to put in the mold, I'm not keen on the non baked variety & nutella being a staple item in our pantry as Teya loves it we thought it would work nicely & it did. I attempted to make leopard print cupcakes & hand painted the hearts but they did not turn out as expected, the icing did not set hard enough & the hearts started to melt when I placed them on the cupcakes, they were yummy & the girls thought they were amazing so the time spent creating them was worth it in the end.






1 comment:

Marita Soutar said...

Love these, the party bags are fab and I would love to make them myself, they are so cute! The cupcakes are gorgeous too!