Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas gifts & more

 I had my bi monthly team meeting here last month & we did a shoe box swap & i quickly wanted to share what we created.
Renee's cute "Color Me Christmas" card with washi tape, Donna's clever bottle topper, Tracey's Wishing You card, My Winter Frost Bon Bon, Kowhai's stamped Wooden Block & Michelle's star ornament. We had a lovely couple of hours creating.
I have loved making easy Bon Bons with the new Envelope punch Board & the ones shown here are using 1 sheet of the DSP stack & the left over punched out bits make the sweet flower to embellish.
I love the Mini muslin bags, I stamped Love & Joy with Gold Encore ink.
I haven't made many Christmas cards this year, sigh! & the ones I have made I have used or given away & below are the only ones I managed to photograph. I'm up for a couple of hours tonight to whip up some more, if I don't manage to get them all done it will be Happy new year cards for some instead! so if I'm not back before Christmas, have a wonderful, safe & happy Christmas xx Thanks for you your support, lovely comments & stopping by my blog.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.