Friday 16 May 2014

Peachy Keen

Finally a card to show!
It's not that I havn't been in my craft room creating it's just getting the time to photograph & the upload to post & write, anyway I will try to get some more pics up before the products I used retire!
Peachy Keen stamp set & On Film Framelits Dies, A fun set that I am loving more than I though I would, I had to have the dies but wasn't super keen on the stamp set but decided to go ahead & order the bundle & I'm glad I did. I love how easy it is to put together a card when you have the matching dies to a stamp set. You can buy them both in a bundle & save 15%, clear $66.25, wood $71.95 but only until 30th June 2014.
Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Retro Fresh This & That Designer Washi Tape & Silver Bakers Twine also from the current Occasions Catalogue.
I used Glimmer Paper & Silver Foil sheets to die cut the film & camera, love the camera in the foil sheets, Gold looks great as well.


No comments: