Tuesday 29 January 2008

Natural Beauty

Apologies for the delay in posting, I have been very busy with Sale-A-Bration Workshops & orders -trust those of you who have got Sale-A-Bration sets & are loving them as much as me! My pc picked up a virus, so it has been difficult to post -still not repaired, but working on it. I have a few cards to show you (all that's happening hasn't stopped me from creating!)
Here's an elegant, watercoloured card, for any occassion with Natural Beauty Stamp Set;



















I stamped the leaf randomly on Sage Shadow cardstock with Sage Shadow Ink, I used Watercolour Paper for the main flower image inked with Stazon (best for watercolouring) the edges are sponged in Chocolate Chip ink with Daubers, I watercoloured with the Aquapainter with Crayons, then mounted it on So Saffron which is then on Chocolate Chip Cardstock & adhered to the card front with dimensionals. The Chocolate Ribbon is from the Summer Mini -Gorgeous wide Grosgrain also available in Celery & Vanilla.
I will post another card in the next day or so, until then Keepstamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Petronela,
Thank God you are back - I was having withdrawal symptoms not seeing your beautiful creations regularly. Just love your work, looking forward to more. Regards, Robyn Little