Monday 3 March 2008

Stem Silhouettes Faux Tiling


















There are many versions of faux tiling & I think the technique I went with for this card is the easiest & most effective. The Whisper White Card Stock is scored, sponged, stamped, then clear embossed. The colours are Not Quite Navy, Cool Caribbean & Certainly Celery. Stem Silhouettes is from the Summer Mini, available 'till the end of the month. This may be a set that makes it back in the 2008-2009 idea Book & Catalogue, I sure hope it does, it has proven to be very versatile & a favourite set of mine.

3 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

very nice Petronella

Anonymous said...

love this card because it is so easy but it has such a great effect. Liam

Carol Dunstan said...

me again! Just letting you know I've tagged you :)