Tuesday 18 November 2008

Season of Joy reverse masked


















Use your stamps & Wheels to reverse mask some Christmas baubles, here I used the tab punch (punched twice) to make a big circle mask on some copy paper, I sponged the circle in Elegant Eggplant onto Whisper White CS & stamped "Season of Joy" over the circle with the mask still in place, I added a little bling with some glitter & a Rhinestone Brad, it's a little hard to see but I glittered all around the white cs, this frames it so well. I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch 2 holes next to each other so that I could tie a faux bow with Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon at the top of the bauble, I also threaded a piece of Silver cord through that as well, the sentiment is inked in Basic Gey -the colour of the card.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks fantastic!! I haven't tried this technique before...will have to give it a go!!Love seeing your Christmas cards!!

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful! Will try with my stamp set - looking forward to it! Inspirational, as usual!!! Keep it up! Sue.

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Gorgeous card!! It really looks amazing.

Sarah