Saturday 22 November 2008

Season Of Joy SSC card


















Another card with "Season of Joy" stamp set & 1 ink pad!

SUPPLIES
Season of Joy stamp set.
Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava & Whisper White Cardstock.
Wild Wasabi Cassic Stampin pad.
Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon, Crimper, paper piercer & Mat Pack.
2 way glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals & Snail Adhesive.

I stamped the swirl & the little flower inked in Wild Wasabi randomly all over the Wild Wasabi card front. I crimped the Groovy Guava cardstock & tied a knot with Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon around the the botton -I find dimensionals work better adhering crimped cardstock. I stamped the tree on Whisper White cardstock & paper pierced along the edge. I added some sparkle to the card with a glue pen & Dazzling Diamonds.

No comments: