Sunday 23 November 2008

So Swirly Stars















Here's another card reverse masked. I used both Star punches for my template (punched out onto copy paper) I sponged with Bashful Blue & Wheeled "So Swirly" in Ballet Blue & dazzled a little with 2 way Glue & glitter, all while the mask was in place. When I removed the mask I stamped very merry from "Short & Sweet" inked in Ballet Blue & used the fine point of my Ballet Blue marker to draw the string & bows. The edges of the Whisper White are sponged in Ballet Blue & thats adhered with snail onto a Bashful Blue card.

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

I really enjoy using the reverse masking technique but haven't tried stars - yours look fabulous!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Lovely card Petronela - the colours are great and using stars instead of baubles is a fantastic idea.

Keryn Campbell said...

Will have to give this a go as a have both those punches.