Saturday 24 January 2009

All About Birthdays card












I had to make quite a few cards this past week so a few had to be simple ones. I pulled out my "All About Birthdays" wheel & the only jumbo cartridge I have suitable for a boy card is Tempting Turquoise so it was colour choice chosen! I usually use my ink pad to ink up my wheels, but I wanted easy!
I also used the little star from "Nursery Necessities" inked in Real Red & punched out with the small star, I love the way you get a little border around the star. I also used the large to Star Punch & a star brad from the Pretties kit. I outlined the flames on the candle with my red Marker & added a little Dazzling Diamonds, I also cut & adhered strips of Real Red CS to the candles, nice & easy -just the way I wanted it!

No comments: