Thursday 22 January 2009

Crab & Company Gift Wallet










Here's a Gift Wallet I made last year for our fabulous friends that share their holiday house on Stradbroke Is with us. I have been sorting through my photo's trying to make room for new ones & came across a few good ones that I havn't shared, hence the lack of posting new creations on my blog this year, & due to many celebrations my Stamping has been on long service leave lol!
Anyway back to Crab & Co, colours are Soft Sky, Really Rust & Old Olive as they co-ordinate with the Fall Flowers DS paper that I chose, I got my Crimper out for this one & sponged it, it's hard to see in the pic but this looks great & rustic, which is the look I wanted for this wallet.
I'll be back soon with some cards I've made recently, just need to clear some more files before I can download them.

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

I love this little guy - the wallet is a great use for him too - great job!

Liam said...

Very Cute Petronela,

I love the crab and co stamp set. I should try and use it a bit more.

thanks for sharing.

Liam