Friday 31 July 2009

Creative cardmaking & papercraft





















That's my cheers card on the front cover & inside are 2 double pages "Oh baby" & another 3 single pages. (pg 58 is not my card -a boo-boo in publishing!) I'll show the cards individually over the next month as I have so many cards to post using the new Spring mini products & want to show you those first. You could check out the magazine at a newsagent in the meantime as it has other SU cards in it including my uplines Angela Sargeant, who is also on the cover.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Well done Petronela! You deserve every credit you get for such beautiful work. Very inspirational! Keep it coming!

Jenny H. said...

Congratulations Petronela!! I picked up this magazine in the newsagent the other day and say your cards. They are great. Well Done!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your famous now! Congratulations Nella, its a great achievement and well deserved. Marina