Wednesday 29 July 2009

Peek-A-Boo great friend box
















This is one of the first things I made with my new Spring mini products, the stamp set I used "Great Friend" is just gorgeous, you can find the tutorial for this cute little window box here, colours I used are Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze & Kiwi Kiss. I stamped the butterfly randomly inked up in Pretty in Pink while the box was flat & then I highlighted some of the leaves & stems on the butterfly with my White Gel pen. I stamped the butterfly, stems x2 on Whisper White & cut those out, I punched out the Baja Breeze flowers with the Trio Flower Punch & adhered them alltogether with a pop-up glue dot, some 1/2 pearls & White grosgrain Ribbon tied in a flat knot at the front to finish it off. The DS paper the box is sitting on is from the Spring mini & I can't wait to show you the cards I made with it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Petronela. I haven't got anything out of the new mini yet, better get my skates on and get some things. I love how you did this project.
Regards
Michelle

Sue said...

Such a cute and beautiful box. Love it! Will have to try when you are down!!