Friday 14 August 2009

Always on fabric


Thanks to MDF Louise who makes absolutely amazing cards & OTP's & makes me go outside my SU! square that I'm very comfortable in & love so much -we have laugh as I always manage to incorporate SU! products somehow.
This is the card I made on our Tuesday stamp day, my 2nd attempt at stamping on fabric (I forgot to take a pic of the 1st-it was a swap) even had a go at sewing on CS with a sewing machine! I'm definately going to do more with both of them now -just love it!





















Supplies:
"Always" stamp set
Calico-gesso'd (to enable fabric embossing)
versa, black embossing powder (buddy a must!), heat tool
Pacific Point & Baja breeze CS & inks, Very Vanilla CS
Sponges, cutter Kit to distress edges
wadding, sewing machine, ribbon, Mini Glue Dot, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals & a little bling

2 comments:

Leonie said...

So beautiful!

Jean McKenzie said...

This is gorgeous. I need a lesson on how to make a card like it! I hope to catch up with Louise in early November - she does beautiful work - I admire her for all she does.

Love the colours you used Petronela and the softness of the card.