Wednesday 19 August 2009

Trendy Trees

















Another one of the cards from my last SAS class & my favourite.
Supplies;
Trendy Trees & Upsy Daisy stamp sets.
Whisper White CS
Baja Breeze -the reverse masked background) , Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, (So Saffron, Tangerine Tango & Riding Hood Red are Rock-n-Rolled & in this order for the middle tree)
1 3/4" Square Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, sponges, dauber, 1 Dimensional, scoring tool used to frame the images & finish the card off nicely -a bit hard to see in the pic.

2 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Petronela, your work is beautiful!! I can see myself casing some of your projects - love them!! I am in love with the Great Friend set and the matching paper - yum!!
I wish I could come to your stamping day in September - you and Jane will have a ball organising for it!!

Hugs

Renée M-B. said...

Hi Petronela, I love this card! Just sent out the email about my mnorning tea workshop with you. Can't wait!