Friday 21 August 2009

Upsy Daisy embossed & brayered card













It was really hard to photograph this card as it is so soft even IRL, I made this card especially for one of my SSC members Yolinda as a get well wish, I hope she likes it & it brightens up her day a little.
Supplies;
Upsy Daisy stamp set
Pirouette Pink, Kiwi Kiss & Whisper White & Gloss CS
Piroutte Pink & Kiwi Kiss inks ( I inked up 1/2 my brayer in pink then the other half in Kiwi close but not quite touching I then blended the middle with a sponge)
Versa, White Embossing Powder & Buddy, Heat Tool, Clear Button & (I punched out a circle of Bella DS paper & adhered it to the button), Pink Pirouette Striped Ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals

3 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Aw I am sure she will love it it really is a fabulous card xx

Karen said...

Hi Petronela!

Just love this card - it willd definitely brighten her day!

Karen
x

Yolinda said...

I loved the card and it did brighten my day. Thank you Petronela.