Sunday 23 August 2009

Just Surfing 21st Birthday Invites





















Ok I'm not going to be modest on this post as I am extremely happy with these invites. My nephew turns 21 next month (means a trip back to Sydney so contact me if you would like to catch up or attend a get together). Steven loves the surf & is the youngest of 4 so he's up as well as the Surf! for the Big 21 -get it, clever don't you think? I made them in a couple of hours which was quite an accomplishment as I normally take my time when designing invites but this one was a breeze & the first idea that came to mind.
Steven always shows his appreciation of anything by just saying that's OK (his good) but this time I got "they're great" so I'm really happy!
Supplies;
Just Surfing stamp set
Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Whisper White & Basic Black CS
Tab Punch, Silver Brads but retired eyelets on most (they went better with the nautical theme)
Pacific Point Striped Ribbon , Hemp Twine, Dimensionals, Snail & Paper snips.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Petronela - THESE ARE FANTASTIC!! Gosh, I would definitely be tooting my horn if I made something as great as these!! lol

Karen
x

kelly ledder said...

These are amazing you are so right to be happy with them xx

Leonie said...

More than great, they are fabulous, great job :)

Fiona Harrison said...

They are fantastic cards, no wonder you got a better response than 'ok'. The colour scheme, the design, everything, its amazing.

Anonymous said...

I love these invites, the wording is very clever and definitely very Steven!

Marina

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is just FAB, Petronela! I did a google search for "just surfing ... stamping up" ... and your card came up! Then I had to giggle at myself ... I have been wanting this set for so long ... that I actually thought I had bought it! I got so excited to find a super card for my nephews b'day (to CASE) ... and then realised that I didn't actually have the stamp set!!! Needless to say it is now on my wish list!!! Next order ... Hugs Andrea xxx