Thursday 27 August 2009

Sense of Time card


















The perfect versatile set for all those male cards we need to make -I just sent one to my Brother for his birthday -I forgot to take a pic but it was the same as this one but in blues & a little more layering. It only took mins to make, yet looked amazing -I like that alot, not to much fuss or time to make a great card.
Supplies:
"Sense of Time" stamp set
Garden Green & Very Vanilla CS
Garden Green, Creamy Caramel & Chocolate Chip inks, (I inked the clock in Close to Cocoa & then went over the hands & outside with a Chocolate Chip Marker)
Jumbo Chocolate Brad (new), Chocolate Chip 5/8" Ribbon
Sponges, Cutter kit (distressing)

& here is another easy card using this set, colours are Chocolate Chip & Always Artichoke.

2 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

They're both lovely cards, i really like this stamp set. You've certainly done it justice (wish I could!).
Cheers,
Fi xox

Unknown said...

This stamp set is on my wish list lol and you did it real justice Petronela, I love it.
Regards
Michelle