Tuesday 27 October 2009

Punch Art Bikini





















Happy Holidays from "Merry Messages" is not a greeting I would use on my Christmas cards, but when I saw a bikini as I cut the Full Heart Punch image I reached straight for it, along with "Lazy Days" Wheel. Tangerine Tango is a colour I haven't really used much as it's very bright for me, but once again I reached straight for it along with the co-ordinating Striped Ribbon it goes very nicely with the bikini in Baja Breeze DSP.. I couldn't resist adding some frills on my bikini (see punch pic on how I did this) & used some silver cord (retired) for ties & bows. I hope you are inspired & have fun Designing your own Bikini line!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, clever idea, super cute.

Patrice

Anonymous said...

How cute, very clever and love the frills. This card makes you think of summer!

Marina

Jane Norrish said...

Hi Nela,
That is soooooooo bute, I love it. You are the queen of the punch cards.
love
Jane

Liam said...

Very clever Nela,

Hope you are well. You have been a busy little bee. Love what you have come up with lately.

Liam

Leonie said...

Oh you are a genius, I have a cousin that this card would be perfect for!!

Renée M-B. said...

You really are amazing. Sooo cute!

Ms said...

what a clever lady you are... I never would have thought to try that. Thank you for sharing your creativity