Sunday 29 November 2009

Brisbane Regionals

I had a great day yesterday at the Hilton Hotel in Brisbane for Stampin' Up!'s anual regional. My presentation went well. I must admitt I was nervous because I had to wow fellow demonstrators, but I realised during the course of the day (I was on at 2pm) that I was with a great group of ladies who showed alot of support & really I had nothing to be nervous about, all the presenters chosen went well & we all learnt something new & what a great experience, I would definately do it again!!! I managed to get a measly 8 swap cards made (wish I had done more as there were so many gorgeous cards to swap with), I'll show you the ones that I did get soon. I changed completely my original design posted here as the stamp set "Tree Trimmings" is sadly retiring in a couple of days -back then I didn't think about that!
I demonstrated Punch Art using the Full Heart Punch & here are my sample cards;

The Bikini



Box Pleated Dress
9x9cm DSP scored at 1.5cm, 2cm, 3.5cm, 4cm, 5cm, 5.5cm, 7cm & 7.5cm.
My Swap cards
Christmas Decoration
Christmas Tree

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Nella, these are fantastic! i love the towel to go with the bikini and the dress - WOW!

Marina

MadonnaDunn said...

Thanks for you kind words Petronella!! Your presentation was great as well. I really love the different uses for that heart punch! Fantastic!

Leigh said...

So pleased it all went well Nela. Congratulations.

Renée M-B. said...

Oh my gosh. These are great. My fave is the dress with the blue top and red polka dot skirt with the word background. Love the colours - so french :-)

Miriam Thomas said...

What divine creations! Just gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I'm sure everyone was wowed! Who would have thought that a simple heart punch could be so versatile!

Anonymous said...

You are so clever and I knew you would do a fantastic job at the regionals, that's why they chose you!!
Always great to catch up with you when you are in Sydney. xx Liz

Anonymous said...

You are such a clever thing! - well done on the regionals and what a fabulous idea with the dresses - they all look fantastic!! Keep up the creative inspiration!! Sue x

Christine Blain said...

LOVE the little bikini and towel - just too cute to not comment on! The box-pleated dresses are very cute too. You're so clever :)

Anonymous said...

Please can you tell, which size has the heart? Thank you for the great idea!!
Maria

Petronela said...

Hi Maria,
I used the Full Heart Punch from Stampin' Up!

Anonymous said...

Hi there
Im a new deomonstrator in perth i just do it as a hobby.
Do you have a pattern for the dress card. i just love it
nicolette