Saturday 28 November 2009

Engagement bonboniere with Butterfly Prints

While I was in Sydney last week for a very busy week of party's & stamp events I had. I managed to make 50 of these favours for my nephews engagement, using the new summer mini Stamp set "Butterfly Prints" & Butterfly Punch, (I took my summer mini pre-order so I could have a play!) I also wheeled Baroque Border -such a devine wheel. Colours are Perfect Plum & Pale Plum with just some silver curling ribbon. My niece made the invites & these were the colour scheme, I will take a pic & post her card a bit later as I have been so far behind in my posting! I will hopefully over the next few days catch up before the Summer mini is live.

2 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

Just beautiful! Were you at the Regionals in Sydney? So many people I never saw.

Leigh said...

OMG Nela!!! You were certainly busy. Great projects.