Tuesday 12 January 2010

For Everything card















I was lucky enough to recieve "For Everything" stamp set as an incentive gift from Stampin' Up! in November & have just mounted it today! I couldn't resist but to have a little play & add some Kaleidoscope DSP. This is the card I came up with. The ruffled scalloped edge is achieved by crimping a strip of scalloped CS. Dosn't the full heart punch look cute ruffled? I should put this on a card asap or it will end up in my bitty box (a box full of stamped & cut out embellishments that never got the chance to be added onto a card!) a shame I know, but at least Teya is allowed to raid the bitty box when she makes cards so eventually they do get used.

6 comments:

Leigh said...

You do those ruffles really well Nela. Lovely card.

Renée M-B. said...

The ruffles are really cute!

Leonie said...

That dsp is awesome, great card :)

Louise Ryan said...

oooh I love the heart ruffle! Thanks for sharing the tip. Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, gorgeous as ever hon.

Judie said...

Fantastic, gorgeous as ever hon. Sorry Nela, it was me, Judie