Wednesday 27 January 2010

I Heart Hearts ruffled card

Learn here what Stampin' Up! are doing for Haitian Disaster Relief. In addition I'm giving you my demonstrator discount on "I Heart Hearts" stamp set, making it only $41.15 inc p&h. Of course you can add it onto an order to qualify for a free SAB set or more & if you place an order before 31st January I'll pay the postage on all qualifying SAB orders.

Supplies; "I Heart Hearts" stamp set, Riding Hood Red, Pirouette Pink, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White CS, Old Olive & Chocolate Chip ink, Bella Rose DSP, Full Heart & Scallop egde Punch's & a Clip.
I had to try ruffling a larger circle & then I cased the idea of the clip & heart punched out of a circle from a Stampin' Up! display board, so I'm not sure who to give credit here-  whoever you are I love it.

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Woo Hoo Nela, I like your card.

Fiona Harrison said...

That looks fantastic. I must get that stamp set for the relief effort. Love your work, as usual.
Fiona

PS how do you get the separate comment page to come up? I can't figure it out.

Fiona Harrison said...

I figured it out. Was way simple, duh.
Cheers,
Fi xox

Tina G said...

What a really pretty card. I love the ruffled effect. Now to find the time to try it out...

Renée M-B. said...

Hey Nela. Love the colours and the polka dots, and the heart cut out. Nice :-)

Liam said...

I love this card. It is just beautiful. I was in your nec of the woods while on holiday. Sorry I didn't get a chance to pop in and say hello I forgot your number at home. Anyway it was a very quick holiday it begun and it was over before I knew it. Hope you are well and same with family.

Liam