Thursday 4 February 2010

Happy Moments

Between the renovations, the constant visitors (which I love having), a new computor (still in the progress of file saving!) & a quick flight to the Hunter Valley for a wedding last weekend - phew. I'm finally getting back into some routine & with Teya back at school, I have managed to still find time to stamp!
I like the way this Thankyou card turned out, it could have any of the 3 greetings in the SAB set "Happy Moments". I've teamed it up with "Baroque Motifs".
Colours are Elegant Eggplant & Old Olive. I just took the pic & the lighting was bad, so I grabbed a torch -well you could say it's turned out interesting & I actually quite like it. The Cupid/Angel "Gabriel" is special & ready for Valentines,  he was meant to be in the background but I couldn't crop him so he stayed in the main frame.

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Lovely card Nela.

Kerry Parkinson said...

Love it! So simple and so elegant. TFS

Alison said...

Wow this is stunning. I love the artistic affect of the Baroque Motifs and the sponging. Beautiful.

I always get inspired by your cards.

Liam said...

This is a beautiful card.

Liam

Lou said...

Just gorgeous..beautiful artwork and photography Nela...you clever girl xx

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful elegant card. Love the photography also - very creative girl!! Sue xx