Tuesday 30 March 2010

Cottage Wall Top Note box & Blog Candy winner



















I was very excited to see the Top Note die in the new mini catalogue as I have been wanting to make a box since it's release in the US, I just googled Top Note Box tutorial & this fabulous blog was the first one to pop up. I used Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry & Orchard Opulance CS & some gorgeous Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, I tried adding some embellishments but the Ribbon was all it needed. To make the box top & bottom sturdy I layered them both with the cardboard that comes in DSP packaging.
I was excited to see so many comments on my previous post, so thankyou to everyone who participated in my blog giveaway & left me a comment. My number was 11, so that makes Alley the winner, make sure you pop on over to her blog & see her beautiful creations, congratulations Alley, just email me your address & I'll pop that parcel in the post to you.

8 comments:

Leonie said...

This is a great box, thanks for the link!

Jean McKenzie said...

Just gorgeous Nela!! As are all the projects you have on your blog. Love the colours of this box and that yummy paper! Hugs, J

Fiona Harrison said...

Stunning. Quite a few of the dies are on my wish list, including the topnote. The cruise countdown is well & truly on now!
Fi

Patrice said...

Gorgeous! I too love the Top Note!

Alison said...

Firstly - this is gorgeous, and such a great idea for the Top Note (I love that die too).
Secondly - YEAH, I can't believe I won. Thank you so much, I will have so much fun with these goodies and will be sure to show the finished cards when they are done (I will email you with my details). Thanks xox

Lesley said...

dont you just love this die .. your box turned out just fabulous

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. I can't wait until Thursday so I can give my order to my SU demo, so I can purchase the top note and this new DSP....thanks for the link, this is one of the 1st things I want to make when my new stash arrives!!All of you lovely SU demo's have been teasing me mercilessly with all your sneak peaks of the new products that "I must have"LOL Cheers Donna Zammit

Windows 7 Home Basic sale said...

Thanks for this post! I’ve already wasted an hour trying to solve this “problem”, but I won’t have to waste any more time now!!