Wednesday 31 March 2010

Vintage Vogue Topnote cards
















Last night I stayed up 'till 2am making these (6 in all 3 designs) it's the designing I find that takes a long time but once I'm happy with that I find I can whip them up in no time. I've already posted 2 this am & didn't photograph them, they are similar but with less layering -lots happening next month, both happy & sad, so sending well & best wishes to all the recipients.
Ingredients;
"Vintage Vogue" stamp set, Top Note die, Filigree, Rhinestone & Silver Brads. Colour combo's are Melon Mambo & Pretty in Pink then not Quite Navy & Rich Razzleberry both with Whisper White.





















I just love these IRL.
I used the gorgeous "Very Vintage" wheel  inked in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla CS that mounts onto Soft Suede, the Topnote is Kraft & also inked with Soft Suede. Colour variations are Not Quite Navy & Rich Razzleberry, I used the fabulous distressing tool on my Cutter Kit to distress the edges, lots of Sponging, Rich Regal Brads & Soft Suede 1/2" Polka Dot Ribbon.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW These are gorgeous!! I am still waiting on my Vintage Vogue!! But when I get it I will definitely whip some of these up!! Absolutely stunning!! but then all of your cards are!!!

Thanks for sharing..
Caroline

Patrice said...

Very pretty.

Fiona Harrison said...

Amazing cards. I so don't have the patience for all the cutting out. Now we need a Vintage Vogue flower punch!!!

Anonymous said...

Once again Petronela, you have dazzled me with your artistic brilliance. I love, love, love all of these cards! Can't choose a fav as they all are. I have put my order in for the Vintage Vogue and can see a CASE coming on. Thanks for sharing your talents & ideas once again. Enjoy your Easter. Cheers Donna Zammit

Philippa Petty said...

These are beautiful. I love the colour combo's.

Alison said...

These are all absolutely stunning. I love the colour combos they are gorgeous. Haven't used this set much, you have inspired me to get it out again.
xox

Kerry Parkinson said...

Gorgeous cards, love all of them and your colour combos. TFS

Leigh said...

Nela, you were busy. Love your cards. Wish you were coming to camp with us.

Leonie said...

These are all amazing, I especially love the razzleberry with the night of navy, what a great combo!