Friday 23 April 2010

Cottage Wall patchwork card

















A nice way to showcase just how pretty "Cottage Wall" DSP is.
Supplies used;
Cottage wall DSP (2 squares of each sheet), 1 1/4" square, Small, large & Oval punch's, Top note Die, Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder (I ran my Whisper White ink pad over the top to highlight the dots). Colours are Rich Razzleberry, Pale plum & Old Olive. The Topnote edges are sponged to make the patchwork stand out more. I used the White Backing sheet from DSP packs for my patchwork base (cut at 5" x 3.75") then glued down each 1 1/4" square with Tombo, then ran it through the Bigshot.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Petronella, this is awesome!! What a fantastic way to showcase the dsp. I'm a fellow demo and I'm going to give these to people as thank you cards after parties so they can see how gorgeous the papers are IRL. Thanks so much, Sue

Renée M-B. said...

Just gorgeous, Nels

Patrice said...

I'm going to try that one myself. Really nice card.

Leonie said...

Looks great, what a terrific effect!

Leigh said...

Goodness me, look at the work in this. Lovely.