Monday 16 August 2010

Sense of Time & Vintage Wallpaper Embossed card

Another sneak Peak of a couple of gorgeous products.
I love this card, it's so pretty IRL, inspired by this card here, same layout & one I'll use again & again, I have already tried on other cards wiping White craft ink over both the Perfect Polka Dots & Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folders & I love the softness & extra detail it gives.
Supplies;
Sense of Time Stamp set, So Saffron & Chocolate Chip CS & inks, White Craft ink, Wild Wasabi CS & Stitched Ribbon (retired), but Wild Wasabi back in the new Brights colour collection. Bird Punch, Chunky Glitter, Scallop Trim Border punch & Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.

3 comments:

Ms said...

love this card and agree, the colors are very soft. I wondered how you did two colors without making a super mess. I've done one color and it cleans up easily but not two. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh! You got the new embossing folder ... how excitement! Very pretty, Petronella! Hey ... did I tell you that I left a blog award for you on my blog? Hugs Andrea xx

Renée M-B. said...

Very sweet, Nels ♥