Saturday 19 March 2011

Calendar Easel Card

I thought I'd share this project while we are still in March! Are the months are getting shorter?....
Here is a card & gift in 1, inspired by Andrea Walfords Desktop calendar easel box.
I used Sweet & Sour specialty DSP, its special because its embossed, I love the weight & texture of specialty DSP. This was a project made at Stamp-A-Day as well as a trial for time at my class last month, I re-sized it a little so I had no offcuts as I had to prep about 30 of these.

4 comments:

Trish and Treasure said...

What a great idea for a birthday card. Love trish xx

Anonymous said...

Thats beautiful...Great idea for working girls desks.
Thanks :0)

Anonymous said...

I loved making this one at the stamp a day. I've got it sitting on my desk, gorgeous and functional all in one!
Marina

Barbra Otten said...

Too cute!