Friday 18 March 2011

SAB Samples

 Less than 2 weeks left for Sale-A-Bration & the Summer Mini catalogue, so if you don't want to miss out on free SAB stamp sets or products in the Summer Mini you should place an order with me before the 31st March & I'll cover the postage as well. Click here for SAB details.
In the first pic was my first play & my favourite card is a case from the SAB brochure using the gorgeous "Bliss" stamp set. The second pic is using "Sweet Summer" a very versatile set, great for backgrounds & watercolouring. The 3rd pic uses the poppy image from "Punch Bunch" (poppy inked up in Melon Mambo marker & stamped off a few times to get monochromatic stamping). These were made as thank you cards for all who attended Stamp-A-Day fundraiser. The 4th pic is a project made at Stamp-A-day using every stamp from "Punch Bunch" & the last was my SSC members make-n-take for this month.




2 comments:

Wendy Todd said...

Gorgeous samples, Petronela! I love how you've used the flowers from the For You Scallop image on their own as a border. Beautiful!

Fiona Harrison said...

Lovely cards! Have missed seeing your great work. I nominated you for a blog award, it is on my blog, about 2 posts back.
Cheers, Fi x