Saturday 15 October 2011

pocket full of kusudama flowers & bookmark

 My favourite DSP would have to be Pocket Full of Posies & I just had to see what every sheet looked like folded into a kusudama flower. These flowers are pretty easy to make, a little time consuming making 1/2 a dozen, LOL. A wonderful step by step tutorial to follow here. My only tip is to use sticky strip with DSP, this is the strongest adhesive I believe.







A simple corner book mark with a Kusudama flower attached. Each petal is 2" squares of First Edition Specialty paper, this DSP is thinner than the basic DSP we have so it's perfect for folding the flowers & snail adhesive has kept it together but be sure to burnish together well.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

These look very intricate and beautiful Nela. Just looked at the tutorial...yep, as I thought..way beyond me. lol