Thursday 20 October 2011

SU! Fabric Pin Cushions

 With Christmas just around the corner, we need to start on those handmade gifts & these are perfect for that. Timeless Portrait & Beau Chateau fabric with the Scallop Square Bigz Die & in between the 2 pieces of fabric I have added some felt & matching buttons, real easy sewing here! The triangular one was a bit more tricky & uses 4 pieces of fabric, I have a few more versions to try. Also in this pic is a Timeless Portrait fabric Fun Flower bookmark, these are also easy & a great gift to give with a book. I'll be making some more so I will show more detail on how to make those when I do.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

These are fabulous Nela. I've got quite a few girlfriends who sew, these would be perfect pressies for them.

Patrice said...

These are gorgeous. I might have to try my hand at some myself. Thanks for sharing.

Juliana said...

Just came across your blog and just wonted to say how nice it was
thanks for sharing
Juliana