Thursday 24 November 2011

Christmas team swap & Blog Candy

Blog Candy
I need your help in choosing a winner for our team Christmas swaps so I can award a team member a special gift for participating.  Check out the 10 gorgeous cards of 10 team members below -lots of ideas & inspiration.
The blog candy up for grabs are these set of 5 chipboard cards handmade by me (cased from the catalogue), these are so gorgeous IRL & a favourite of mine.
The winner of the blog candy will be the ? person to leave a comment selecting their favourite of the 10 swaps (I have already the ? number chosen). All you need to do now is leave a comment & choose your favourite from #1 - #10.

#1
#2



#3

#4
#5

#6

#7
#8
#9
#10

23 comments:

Michelle said...

no. 3

Kristy said...

I love the beauty and simplicity of no. 7.

Heather said...

I like the classic look of no. 4

Lyn said...

All of the cards are beautiful but my choice is #3 because of the colours and simplicity.

Jean McKenzie said...

All beautiful cards but I choose #9 because of its colours and elegance.

Anonymous said...

Sandra said No 6

Renée M-B. said...

Hey Nels, my fave is number 9. love the blue and silver. xx

Anonymous said...

My favourite is number 4. I love Dasher, the colour combo and design paper, coupled with the sumptuous embossing make this an elegant and luxurious card.

Vivienne said...

Number 1 is my number 1. They are all lovely. Vivienne

littlebitoftoto said...

#7...It is so elegant and simple. Conveys the spirit of Christmas

Rene said...

I love No. 7...very elegant.
Rene from OZ xo

Pam P said...

My favorite is #7, so pretty!

Lesley said...

they are all fabulous .. but no 9 made go back and look twice ...

Karen.C said...

I love them all but no 4 is just so amazing.

Anonymous said...

Belinda said no 5

Angie Brown said...

Hi Nela ;)
I love No. 4 totally elegant !
Hugs
Angie xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Petronella

Your team is very talented, so it is hard to choose. Card 10 makes me feel bright and happy!!!

Cheers to all
Lisa H

Debra said...

I love the vintage look of number 2

Unknown said...

They are all lovely but I especially like No 10. I love the colour combination and the simple elegant lines.

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful cards, my favourite is number 4!

StampingBetty said...

#2 is my favorite!

Camp Crop-A-Lot said...

number 6 is my choice because it has TONS of stamping!

Petronela said...

Thank you everyone for chosing, # 4 got the most votes, congratulations Sandy & #3 was the blog candy # winner, congratulations Heather, the cards are yours, x