Friday 18 November 2011

Lolly Buffet Fancy Favour

I didn't get a good pic on my camera & can't wait for a better to share the wedding last weekend. I ran 120 Fancy Favours through the Bigshot! The wedding was a Black & White dress, so they were Black with white twine wrapped around 3 times & tied in a bow & a stamped heart from I {Heart} Hearts stamp set with matching punch finished them off nicely. The labels for the lollies were stamped with one of the "Four Frames" stamp set & punched out with the matching Decorative Label punch. White & Black Satin Ribbon kept it elegant.






9 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh my....this is just stunning. What a lot of work. You've done it all so well Nela.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous....as always....Sandy

Trish and Treasure said...

Looks fantastic!

ben said...

nice and clean. i like it

Anonymous said...

Spectacular Petronela!!! They must have been very happy with this display. So Elegant

Patrice said...

Stunning! It all looks really lovely, you did a fabulous job.

Angie Brown said...

Gosh you have been so busy, looks absolutely fabulous!

StampingBetty said...

Just Lovely!

Fiona Harrison said...

That looks amazing! Can't imagine doing so many Fancy Favour boxes, took me long enough to do about 40 for my b'day last year. Great job.