Friday 30 December 2011

Fabulous Florets

I was lucky to receive this gift at convention (Prize Patrol). You should have seen how excited I got when I saw my name on the screen. I so wanted to win for a change & I'm sure I willed it to happen.
I have had little time since to play with it but thought I'd share so far what I have managed.
I used the new colourful DSP Beyond the Garden in the envelopes. the cards are 3 x 3"'s. Melon Mambo CS & Embossing Powder, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, "Fabulous Florets" & "You're a Gem" stamp sets.
This one was one of my open home cards.
Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Confetti White & Whisper White are the colours of inks & CS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petronella, oh so beautiful cards...as always! You do create the most amazing & gorgeous cards. Cheers hoping your New Year is wonderfully festive, Donna Zammit :)

Anonymous said...

I love the colour combination

Marina