Tuesday 17 January 2012

Everyday Enchantment

I have had a little time to stamp last night & today & use some new product that's on offer for free during SAB, gorgeous Everyday Enchantment DSP, Ribbons & Brads, so thought I'd share a cute little 3 x 3 card I made using some of those. The largest heart is a Movers & Shapers & even though I don't have the magnetic movers & Shapers I can still use my punched windows with my Scallop Square Die because it has a clear top, see pic below. The next heart is the Scalloped heart of Hearts Embosslits Die, then the Full heart punch, the 4th heart is a Heart to Hearts punch & the last & smallest 3 are the Small Hearts punch -the centre one I've stamped with the smallest heart from I Heart hearts stamp set.

2 comments:

Animals Count 2 said...

http://animalscount2.blogspot.com/

please check it out

Anonymous said...

you make it look so beautiful and easy- thats the sign of a very clever person. Vivienne :)