Saturday 28 January 2012

Everyday Enchantment Inspirations



It's taken me sometime to finally case this idea -strips of DSP as a background & because I only pre-ordered Everyday Enchantment DSP & the Ribbons & Brads it gave me the perfect opportunity at my recent team meeting to try it -we made the love card. This background showcases DSP beautifully. I bought the simple letters Alphabet Dies for 1/2 price (workshop reached $600) some months ago so out they came along with the Glitter paper -love it! The possibilities are big, the frame makes a gorgeous gift for many occasions (I'll be making one for Teya's Birthday thats says "Dance") & the card will surely be on display & maybe even framed. Try it with DSP you already have or get some of the gorgeous Everyday Enchantment DSP for free during SAB (spend $100). View all the free SAB items by clicking on it over on the right & if you would like a copy posted to you email me your details.

8 comments:

Patrice said...

Love this duo - gorgeous glittery letters and love the Enchantment papers. Beautifully done!

Patrice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona Harrison said...

Gorgeous idea. Where di you get the frame?

Petronela said...

Hi Fi,
The frame is out of a photo gallery pack of 8 by Vue from Myer (3 different sizes) -I purchased them on sale early last year

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful Petronella! Cheers Donna Zammit :)

Renée M-B. said...

gorgeous nels

Vivienne said...

these are so beautiful

DL3 said...

http://dl3mashael.blogspot.com/2012/02/japanese-brushes-2012.html