Tuesday 31 January 2012

Punch Art Bee BE MINE, VALENTINE

I like to keep up to date with Stampin' Up! -obviously here in Oz but also in other countries & this punch art bee I stumbled upon while checking out USA's recent leadership conference, unfortunately creator unknown as pic was taken from a display board. I tweeked a couple of bits, the face, which looked to be hand cut out of the ornament punch, I used the Full Heart punch & fed it back into the wide Oval to oval off the chin. I also added a heart for the nose from the Heart to Heart Punch instead of a round one, (apologies for using a chipped heart & since the pic was taken I have replaced it) i used Vellum CS for the wings, I didn't add pink circles for cheeks & my eyes slightly differ. It's hard to see the red shimmer in the pic but the Glimmer paper really makes this super cute. For the background I inked up block E with Crumb Cake & stamped it on the Whisper White.
Ingredients:
Candy Conversations stamp, Ornament, Full Heart, Heart to Heart, Butterfly, Itty Bitty Punch's, Red Glimmer, Basic Black, Whisper White & Vellum CS, Crumb Cake ink, Black & Red markers.

6 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my goodness .... this is so so cute ... love it!

Patrice said...

This is adorable! Well done you. Love it.

Jane Norrish said...

That is just so gorgeous, I love it!

RedGem said...

Just love this punch art... so cute and so appro' for Valentine. Tks for sharing!

Ms said...

what a darling idea this is... thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creativity

Carol Carriveau said...

absolutely adorable...I have a great niece who is my Bella-Bee, this will be so adorable for her! Thanks for sharing!