Wednesday 29 February 2012

Up, Up & Away

 In the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue there's a product suite called BIG TOP which "Up, Up & Away" stamp set is from & they are all so much fun. Fabulous for kids & adults alike, so bright & cheerful although can look great also in Regals & masculine like in pic 2,. The first one I meant to give Matt for Valentines -oops, we don't celebrate it anyway so not feeling guilty. I will just change the sentiment to Happy Birthday & give it to him then, LOL. The second card was a design for my class & I loved it so I made several for family & friends Birthdays this month. The Postage stamp actually swings which is attached with a mini brad to the Cherry Cobbler layer. I used the Striped embossing folder on the Not Quite navy piece & the card base is Confetti Cream -I love that this is a thicker gauge than the Very Vanilla CS & use it or Naturals Ivory as a card base. Confetti White is a great alternative to Whisper White. I love the White & Vanilla for stamping crisp clean images & no layer cards but if you want a sturdier card then try the alternatives mentioned. I'll be back tomorrow to show you Teya's Birthday card in the same suite, "Under the Big Top".

1 comment:

Pooja Rajan R said...

Nice work,nice blog,liked it.