Monday 5 March 2012

Birthday Party update

Teyas' 10th Birthday card
Teya loved her party & all had a ball.
A lot of prepping goes into parties & you are sure kept on your toes -a little exhausting but well worth the effort.
I want to thank my dear friend Louise who helped me get through the scrap booking & pizza making, I couldn't have done it without her.
It's hard to see in the pic but the cupcakes are decorated with edible glitter & flakes, they looked impressive, I must say so myself & as a bonus they tasted good too.
A nice little momentum to scrap a fun pic of the day & making their own pizza's was a hit as well.
I thought I took a pic of the lolly bags which were stacked next to the cupcakes but mustn't had, they were pretty but simple.
Teya's Birthday card: "Under the Big Top" stamp set. Whisper White & Regal Rose CS. Black ink & Blushing Bride & Regal Rose markers. I used Regal Rose re-inker & an Aqua painter to colour the Silver Glimmer paper & threaded some Lucky Limeade Ribbon through the Lace Ribbon Border. I added some Dazzling Diamond glitter to finish.


2 comments:

Patrice said...

Wow sounds like a pretty fun party. Love the card you made for Teya and those cupcakes look divine!

Tracey said...

Teya is very lucky to have such a wonderful mum. Everything looks just gorgeous. Love those cupcakes.