Sunday 11 March 2012

Everyday Enchantment Birthday


A challenge layout that I didn't enter but liked & one I will try again. I love the colour combo (Pool Party, Poppy Parade & Confetti White) & the way the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch looks layered with DSP. Required 4 x 40th Birthday cards in 1 week so I added the 40 Glimmer Die cut, I sponged it with Crumb Cake on this one to tone it down a little. I sold 4 of my sample cards this way & all for 40th's & all looked like they were created to have the 40 on them, so next time you need a personalized birthday # card just die cut the #'s from Glimmer paper.

4 comments:

Bandon, Oregon said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

love it. Vivienne

Angela said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning Petronela. As usual ;)

Tania Willis said...

Love your work. Just stumbled across your gorgeous blog and will be subscribing for more inspiration! Cheers from Canberra, Tania