Tuesday 27 March 2012

Stitched Stocking baby boy booties

Only a few days left before the Summer mini retires & with it goes the Stocking punch & stamp set. Remember this baby card here. This Baby Boy card is the same except obviously Blue (Bashful) & I've used the Doily Triple Layer Punch to frame the Largest Oval die cut from Ovals Original Die instead of the non SU! scallop frame, now making this card all SU! I punched out 4 Doily's cut them in half & adhered with tombo to the back of the Oval. We will be making this card in tomorrows class.
If you would like to order the Stitched Stocking Stamp set & matching punch before it's gone, 31st March 2012 just email me your order & I will also send you for free a pink & blue class kit & instructions for this card (all stamped, embossed, punched, cut & scored) kit is available to purchase for AUD$10 inc postage. I also have on offer a prize draw to win  "Outlined Occassions" stamp set from Sale-A-Bration for every order over $100 placed with me before the 31st March 2012 & you also get to choose a SAB product of your choice with orders over $100 for free.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

its gorgeous nela!!!