Monday 2 April 2012

Attic Boutique Explosion purse card

 The explosion box card scored with an extra V closes into a purse & instead of the Top note die which is also a great topper & fit I had to top this one with the new Framelits Dies (largest & next down). This purse is made with a 12 x 12 sheet of Soft Suede Textured CS scored at 4" on all 4 sides. You can see where the extra V is made in pic 2.
 I used Daffodil Delight 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon cut in half lengthways & then singed to seal the ends with a lighter as it was to wide. The floral image is from "Tea Shoppe" my favourite new stamp set which has had a lot of inking up, I will post some of those in the next few days. In the meantime check out the new Autumn -  Winter mini online by clicking on it over on the right & if you would like a copy just pop me an email.



 I also made the smallest I could with DSP measuring 6" x  6" scored at 2" on all 4 sides to be topped with the 2nd smallest Framelits die that was dry embossed with the smallest. The best tutorial on how to do this can be found here. I found that the perfect sandwich for dry embossing on my Bigshot is;
1)Tab 1
2)Cutting Plate
3) Silicone Mat
4) CS
5) Labels Framelits -cutting side up.
6) plain copy paper
7) cutting plate
On the little ones I used Twitterpated (new) & Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB retired), the Velvet ribbon is also now retired. Also added a stamped & markered image from the new "Apothecary Art" Stamp set on the Twitterpated one. So cute IRL & not only makes a special card but perfect for popping in some easter treats or little gift as well.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

These are such cute little purses. Paper is gorgeous.